- Basic info
- Personal Information: Syue Siang Su / 25
- Education: MASTER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE / National Chiao Tung University
- ID: Boik
- GitHub: @qazbnm456
- Twitter: @qazbnm456
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (Jan. 2019 - Present)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY, ENGINEER
1. Handle events and taking actions in the Cyber Incident Response Center.
2. Study advisories and design protection / detection rules on relevant products.
Taiwan Information Security Center (Sep. 2018 - Dec. 2018)
1. Conduct penetration testing on corporations.
2. Study and develop penetrating tools.
The Declaration of Hacker (Jul. 2015 - Aug. 2018)
BACK-END WEB DEVELOPER, IT
1. Develop a wargame platform and introduce Docker as a primary DevOps solution.
2. Constructing a wargame platform built on top of Rails framework, and utilizing Docker to provide players environments with fast- starting and isolated features.
3. With Rancher's multi-tenant Container-as-a-service solution, Docker-War can really easy to setup, and bringing itself more accessible through Docker API.
Lulumi-browser (Jan. 2017 - Present) Source
Lulumi-browser is a light weight browser coded with Vue.js 2 and Electron.
Tsaotun - Python based Assistance for Docker
VWGen (Apr. 2016 - Present) Source
Vulnerable Web applications Generator
Docker-War (Feb. 2015 - Present) Source
Docker based Wargame Platform - To practice your CTF skills.
HTML / CSS
1. Can do some basic layouts and know how to tune it.
2. Familiar with Sass.
2. Familiar with Vue.js.
3. Familiar with JQuery.
1. Familiar with security of Web Application.
1. Have been using Linux for more than three years.
2. Familiar with developing environment and server deployment on Linux.
3. Know how to work with Nginx and Apache, and integrated with Rails.
1. Familiar with Python, and can use it to accomplish lots of work, such as ML, crawler, and etc.
2. Familiar with C, and built some socket programs before.
3. Familiar with C++, and have been using C++ to develop some simple compilers with LLVM.
1. I'm so passionate about programming and doing security-relevant things.
2. I love to work with teams, not work alone.
3. Rails is my favorite web development framework.
4. I have extensive knowledge of Web Security.
5. Pretty good at using Git and Markdown.